Among the companies discussing recent projects at Oil Terminal 2015 will be Gazprom Neft, Rosneft – both of which along with Surgutneftegaz and Lukoil, showed rapid growth in the second quarter of this year – and Bashneft.
The agenda at the Oil Terminal 2015 industry forum reflects how growing oil exports have led to additional demands to increase the capacity of tank farms and exporting oil terminals.
Tank Farms and Oil Terminals – 10th technology conference
The companies below have confirmed their participation in the 10th technology conference Tank Farms and Oil Terminals, which will take place in St. Petersburg on 26-27 November as a part of the Oil Terminal 2015 industry forum.
Rosneft, Transneft, Ust Luga Oil Terminal, Gazpromneft Terminal, Rosrezerv, Don Terminal, Chernomor Trans Neft, Port of Amsterdam, Port of Rotterdam, Port of Novorosiysk, Port of Kozmino, Port of Ust-Luga, Port of Primorsk, St. Petersburg Oil Terminal, Sibur-Portenergo, Transit-DV, Neftegasindustria-Management, Rosneft-KubanNefteprodukt, Baltic Gas Chemical Company, Baltmorproekt and Gazprom Neft Marine Bunker
Key projects will be presented by expert speakers and delegations giving attendees insights, experience and strategies direct from the terminal operators.
- Ust-Luga Oil – Vladimir Baranov, chief engineer, Ust Luga Oil Terminal – effective scaling of transhipment services
- Gazpromneft Terminal – Aleksandr Tiumin, head of the tank farm department – reconstruction of Omsk Tank Farm – new tanks installed, tank farm equipment upgraded, and an outdoor pump station built
- Rosneft – Dmitry Chekov, deputy head of the tank farm department – reconstruction of new and retrofitting of its existing oil tanks infrastructure in Adler
- Ratio Group – Ellen Ruhotas, managing director – how to manage terminals to attract new business and make facilities more convenient for traders to plan oil delivery logistics
- Rosrezerv – Sergey Ulanin, director – long-term storage of the government reserve of petroleum products
- RN-Tuapsenefteprodukt – Sergey Litunov, chief engineer – processes and systems on optimisation
For more information on visiting the conference, booking as an exhibitor or becoming a delegate for the conference, please call +44 207 3943090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org