Alternative fuels represent a real and immediate solution to cleaning up Britain’s air quality problem while maintaining business productivity and profitability – however, there is confusion amongst businesses around the benefits of alternative fuels and their role in reducing emissions.
The conference, which is designed to ‘clear the air on alternative fuels and explore ways businesses can help improve local air quality’ will feature many highlights including the launch of its latest industry report – The Alternative Guide to navigating the new Energy Mix: Separating Fuel Facts from Fiction’
Conference agenda and speakers
- The results of independent research that reveal the myths surrounding alternative fuels
- The availability and benefits of cleaner alternatives to diesel including Shell GTL Fuel
- Details of organisations successfully utilising alternative fuels in the UK
- Practical advice on how businesses can make a difference with smarter fuel choices
- Discussion and debate around the immediate and longer-terms cleaner air solutions
The speaker line-up includes representatives from the Road Haulage Association, Transport for London, the Freight Transport Association, Shell and Certas Energy and the Considerate Constructors Scheme with confirmed delegates joining from different areas around the country from transport, construction and the public sector.