The 4th international experience exchange programme – Oil Terminal Management: Logistics for Traders – takes place in Amsterdam from 1-3 June 2016.
This workshop series focuses on ports and terminals, traders and major oil companies, logistics companies and service providers who need to get up-to-date knowledge of terminal design, new technologies and features of this market.
The programme includes on-site visits to terminals – the Ports of Amsterdam and Rotterdam and the terminals of Royal Vopak Europort, Botlek Tank and Oiltanking Amsterdam B.V. at Odfjell Rotterdam.
On the second day there will be a networking session with key personnel from terminals and ports with Louis Monninkhof, business development director at the Port of Rotterdam and Port of Amsterdam’s head of cluster energy, Femke Brenninkmeijer both speaking. Gordon McManus, research director, refining & oil product markets at Wood Mackenzie and Ciaran Roe, Analytic, Platts will also be presenting.
Leaders from the following terminals will also be present
- The Port of Rotterdam – 32 oil terminals providing liquid cargo storage, processing and transportation services
- Botlek Tank – 34 petroleum storage tanks; oil, biofuel with 200K m3
- LBC Rotterdam – 3 mln. m3 terminals in Europe, USA and China
- Zeeland Seaports: a major European hub of cargo handling and logistics; throughput capacity for largest vessels with a network of roads and railways, pipelines and waterways to the European interior
- Service Terminal Rotterdam – a modern, purpose built bunker fuel terminal with a capacity of 242,000 m3 across two tank farms and a total quay length of 450 meters; offers board-to-board, lay-by and N2 services
- Rubis Terminal Rotterdam – 15 terminals in Europe and Turkey; annual capacity of 13 mln m3; ability of pumping with homogenization and mixing
The event brings together the top management and specialists from USA, Egypt, UK, Russia, Croatia, Ghana, Cyprus, Monaco, the Netherlands: Arab Petroleum Pipelines SUMED, Genscape, Caspian Pipeline Consortium-R, SIEMENS, Tema Tank Farm Limited, Beacon Shipping Limited, Petredec Mauritius, Pazega Limited.
For more information please contact project manager Maria Zhulina on +44 207 394 3090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.